NTFS data recovery software empowers you to recover deleted or lost data from hard disk drive partitioned on NTFS, NTFS5 file system. NTFS file restoration program provides instant recovery of your lost official documents, project files, folders, digital photos, pictures, memorable snaps and other crucial data using advanced inbuilt disk scanning technique.
NTFS file recovery software is developed with advanced disk scanning mechanism that deeply scans your data storage devices and restores missing mp3, mp4 files, folders, audio/video clipping, song list and valuable data from hard disk drive of all capacities.
What can NTFS data recovery software do?
- Recover accidentally deleted data from major standard of hard disk drive like ATA, IDE, SCSI, EIDE and more.
- Retrieve missing or misplaced text documents, excel spread sheet, power point slides etc from NTFS and NTFS5 partitioned hard disk drive.
- Restore your lost data due to various data loss causes like:
- Accidental deletion of data
- Logically corrupted hard disk drive
- Formatted or reformatted hard disk drive
- Data deleted using (Shift+Del) keys
- Virus infected hard disk drive
- Software/hardware malfunction
- Human mistakes
- Power failure and other types of similar data loss reasons.
- Provide advance and standard search recovery algorithms to scan and recover deleted data from partitioned hard disk drive.
- Allow you to view your recovered data before their final recovery.
- Provides facility to save recovered files at your specific location on your computer system.
- Offers read only and non destructive solution to recover lost or deleted data from corrupted hard disk drive.
Successfully tested on following major brands of hard disk drive:
- Western Digital
- Hitachi and other brands of hard disk drive.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Pentium-class processor
- RAM (128 MB recommended)
- 18 MB of free disk space (for installation)
Supported Operating System:
- Any of the Microsoft Windows Operating System including:
- Windows 7, Windows VISTA, Windows XP, Windows Server 2000, 2003, 2008 and many more.